YOUR LETTER MUST BE TYPED!!!
- Request a waiver of the suspension period. Suspension period is one calendar year.
- State the extenuating circumstances involved, or your reason for appealing.
- Death of a close family member
- Natural Disaster/Traumatic Event
- National defense
- Other reasons for unsatisfactory progressSee attached “Criteria and Required Documentation For Filing For A Waiver Of Suspension Period” on the reverse side of your appeal form.
- Explain why the conditions no longer (or have a lesser chance to) pose a threat to satisfactory academic performance.
- Provide a plan for academic success.
- State your readiness to assume responsibility for satisfactory progress.