3/12/15 – Danos is currently screening candidates for the position of Accounts Payable Clerk. This position will be based in the Larose Office, relocating to Houma in April.
This position is responsible for the preparation, coding and entering of A/P into accounting software. Other duties include prepping and scanning A/P invoices, matching purchase card receipts to statements, receipt of invoice, reviewing vendor statements and maintaining an effective working relationship with internal and external customers.
1. Previous accounting experience is preferred
2. High School Diploma, Bachelor Degree a plus
3. MS Office proficiency
4. Excellent communication skills
1. Assures all invoices are coded correctly, have proper authorization, proper sales tax included, and are paid timely in order to maximize discounts.
2. Purchase card receipt matching.
3. Prepping and scanning invoices
4. Ability to do Receipt of Invoice.
5. Checking and analyzing vendor statements.
6. Entering and checking of A/P.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/1xcNvzv
Position Announcement: 3/25/15
3/25/15 – RPC, a world-wide oil and gas services company with multiple operating units is currently seeking candidates for an accountant for its Asset Management Department, based in Houma, LA. The accountant should possess the following skills:
– Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
– 3-5 years of solid accounting/general ledger experience
– Must have a good understanding of accounting methods and procedures and a strong financial aptitude
– Ability to prepare reconciliations between General Ledger and Subsystems
– Prepare monthly journal entries
– Month-end close, variance analysis
– Provide support to Corporate Accounting Group during monthly closings
– Provides assistance to external auditors as required
– High degree of computer skills, particularly in suite of Microsoft products and must have extensive Excel knowledge
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
– Experience in fixed assets, including capitalization and depreciation a plus
– PeopleSoft Financials/Oracle experience a plus
– Experience with international corporations or subsidiaries, multi-currency, etc. is a plus
RPC is an equal opportunity employer. Visit our website at www.rpc.net
8032 Main Street
Houma, LA 70360
Phone: (985) 853-6553
Fax: (855) 291-0935
3/25/15 – CORTEC is a valve manufacturing company for the oil and gas industry. We are currently looking to hire a full time AR/AP clerk.
Responsibilities would include:
– Generating & submitting AR invoices
– Posting/Depositing payments received
– Processing Customer credit applications & creating Customer accounts
In our accounting system
– Verify customer information for accuracy & sales tax status/jurisdiction for sales orders
– Collection efforts
– Monthly Sales tax filings
– Help with AP duties when needed
– Matching POs with invoices & receivers
– Approving Expense Reports
– Other general office duties as needed (copying, scanning, filing).
A recent grad would be great, but a degree is not required. Experience is a plus, but also not required. We are willing to train the right person for the job.
Applicants can submit their resumes through our website at http://www.uscortec.com/forms/contact-form-CAREERS.html