4/24/15 – Entry Level Accountant/Finance Position
Position available with a large Manufacturing company. They have a division in the
Franklin, LA and New Iberia, LA area. They offer a culture great for recent graduates who are looking to develop their skills, and grow professionally as well as individually. A strong emphasis on promoting from within, and developing talent into new responsibilities. This role could be great for someone who went to school for accounting or finance. If you’re a motivated recent graduate looking to break into the accounting world, or targeting a large structure company this could be the perfect role for you!
Please see below and fill out the data sheet. This company is wanting to start interviews as quickly as possible. Email data sheet and resume in word to – Larry Gass: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Current or last income?
2. Minimum income and above?
3. Reasons for changing jobs?
4. Locations desired (States and or Cities)?
5. The best number to contact you at during the day?
6. Email address?
7. Are you authorized to work in the US? (US Citizen, Perm Resident or Visa)
8. Are you bilingual? If so detail.
9. Explain in detail how you qualify for this position. (Your response shouldn’t be generic i.e. “I’m a hard worker” or “ I’m a good communicator”)