Students desiring to transfer to Nicholls State University who have graduated from high school and attempted college coursework after graduation must meet the minimum admissions criteria listed below:
- earned a transferrable Associate degree (AA or AS) or higher
- earned at least 18 non-developmental hours with at least a 2.0 college level GPA on those courses; and
- have completed college-level English and Mathematics
Students who wish to transfer to Nicholls, but do not have the minimum 18 college level hours earned must also meet the admissions requirements for first-time freshman.
- All students are encouraged to apply even if they do not meet all requirements. We have the opportunity to admit by exception a percentage of transfer students who do not meet the minimum standards but are eligible to enroll in college-level English and math.
- For more information about transfer students, please visit www.nicholls.edu/transfer.