Upon completion of the Athletic Training Education program the student will be able to:
- communicate effectively to a variety of population utilizing various media
- evaluate, treat, rehabilitate and recondition musculoskeletal injuries appropriately for an entry level certified athletic trainer.
- evaluate and manage medical conditions appropriately for an entry level certified athletic trainer
- organize and administrate athletic training services in a variety of settings
- foster the caring side of athletic training by incorporating psychosocial aspects into all domains.
- demonstrate the importance of professional development through an appreciation life-long learning, professional membership and service to the profession and community.
- successfully pass any standardized test required in order to practice athletic training at the state or national level.