- a B.S. degree in a science curriculum,
- a minimum GPA of 3.00,
- a combined GRE of 1,000 (verbal + quantitative), combined GRE of 300 on exams after Aug. 2011
- a TOEFL score of 550 for international students,
- three letters of recommendation from professionals in the field,
- a complete application (online and departmental),
- cover letter and resume or CV
- an interview with the departmental graduate committee to gain full M.S. track student status.
For more information, please contact Dr. Aaron Pierce.