- R.H. DICKIE AND CHARLENE BARKER EXCELLENCE IN MARINE AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP is awarded to a full-time graduate student majoring in marine and environmental biology. The recipient must also be a resident of either Lafourche or Terrebonne parishes. The scholarship is valid for two years provided the recipient meets all the above criteria and maintains a 3.0 overall GPA.
- CASEY GALLOWAY ENDOWED MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP IN BIOLOGY is awarded to a graduate of Berwick High School who demonstrates strong academic and leadership achievements and plans to major in biology. The recipient must be enrolled as full-time student (12 or more hours of credit).
- NOLAN J. GAUBERT EXCELLENCE IN PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES ENDOWED MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP is awarded to a freshman who plans to major in a discipline which culminates with the awarding of a Bachelor of Science degree and who is a resident of Lafourche, Terrebonne or Assumption parish. The recipient must be enrolled as a full-time student. The scholarship is valid for four years provided he or she meets all the above criteria and maintains a 2.5 overall GPA.
- F. MAX HARDBERGER SCHOLARSHIP is awarded to a full-time senior in pre-medicine/biology who has at least a 3.5 GPA.
- STUART A. LIRETTE SR. MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP FUND IN ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY STUDIES is awarded to an applicant who is TOPS qualified and majoring in biology with a concentration in environmental biology. The recipient must be a full-time student and maintain an overall 2.5 GPA.
- LOUISIANA SHRIMP ASSOCIATION ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP IN MARINE BIOLOGY is awarded to a resident of Louisiana. Preference will first be given to students whose family members are involved in the shrimp industry and secondly to those living in the eight-parish region served by Nicholls State University. The recipient must be TOPS qualified, have at least a 3.0 GPA and majoring in biology with a concentration in marine biology.
- DR. JAMES G. RAGAN MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP is awarded to a junior or senior majoring in biology who has at least a 3.0 GPA.