The College of Arts and Sciences is dedicated to guiding its students to a successful academic experience and future career opportunities.
- Get to know your academic adviser well. Your adviser is the source of important information crucial for your academic success.
- Set specific and realistic goals and share them with your adviser.
- Visit your adviser at least three or four times each semester.
- Do not drop or add courses without talking to your adviser.
- Familiarize yourself with the sections of the University Catalog related to your major/minor.
- Develop a tentative four-year degree plan with your adviser.