Go To ↓ Navigation & Information Other Information


Online Card Office
Add Funds
View Transactions
Report Lost Cards
Visa, MasterCard or Discover Accepted

Also available for:


Colonel Ca$h Deposit Form

Colonel Ca$h Refund Form

Replacement Charge Form (Employee/Spouse/Alumni)

Please take a minute to complete our survey!



Need to report a lost or stolen card?

Visit the Online Card Office or call the Colonel Card office: (985) 448-4498. After hours, call University Police at (985) 448-4746.

Go To ↑ Top