Dates: June 10 & 11, 2014
This course will expand upon the skills taught in the Excel 2010: Level 1 course by helping students streamline repetitive tasks and display spreadsheet data in more visually effective ways. Topics include:
- Calculating Data with Advanced Formulas
- Presenting Data Using Charts
- Inserting Graphic Objects
- Organizing Worksheet and Table Data
- Analyzing Data Using PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Customizing and Enhancing Workbooks in the Excel Environment
Participants should have completed Microsoft Office Excel 2010: Level 1 and an Introductory Windows course or have equivalent knowledge. Course fee includes textbook.
Time: 6 – 9 pm (Tuesday and Wednesday)
Place: Rm 177, Duhe Building – 235 Civic Center Blvd., Houma, LA
Instructor: Brett Bourg
Fee: $135, includes manual
Payment is due a week prior to the first day of class. Payment due Tuesday March 4.