When it comes to creating and maintaining a great website, its important to begin with the basics! The World Wide Web serves many functions and has many capabilities. How can you make it work best for you?
In Understanding Website Basics, you will:
- Explore a short history of the web
- Discuss the inner-workings of the web and how it works
- Learn how to secure domain names for your site
- Learn how to manage website hosting
- Be introduced to website creation tools and systems
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 13 (single session course)
Time: 6-7 pm
Location: Computer Lab, Duhe Building, 235 Civic Center Blvd, Houma, LA
Instructor: Jess Plank, Nicholls State University, Web Master
Payment is due a week prior to the first day of class. Payment is due Thursday Sept. 19.
**NOTE: WE DON’T ACCEPT ONLINE PAYMENTS AT THIS TIME**