Improving upon and building a trained, highly skilled workforce is a priority in Louisiana, and Nicholls is doing its part.
Nicholls State University’s Workforce Development initiative seeks to promote personal, professional, and economic development through initiatives designed to maintain a skilled workforce, and enhance the quality of life on local, regional, national, and international levels. We strive to align education and economic development to extend workforce development courses, training and programs into our region.
Whether you are looking to improve your technical skills at your present job, an unemployed worker in need of retraining, or just interested in a career change, perhaps your path starts here. Be sure to browse our ever-evolving Course Catalog to find a training or certificate course that’s inline with your future!
Regional Workforce Resources:
• Programmable Logistics Controller, Certificate Program! In demand job training on your schedule!
• Spring Maritime Management classes now open!
• OSHA training now available: Occupational Safety and Health Standards for General Industry (OSHA 511)
• Attention Electrical Professionals: The National Electric Code Seminar is open for registration!
• Microsoft Office Computer Training. Register Now!