The team will be facilitated by:
- the Crisis Intervention Coordinator,
- judicial officer,
- a Counseling Center staff member and
- a Psychology Department faculty member or other individual with forensic psychology experience/knowledge.
These four core people will be available when necessary. The team will also utilize any or all ex-officio members when needed.
Ex-officio members include:
- the Director of Environmental Health and Safety,
- the Dean of Student Life,
- a Nursing faculty member with psychiatric nursing experience,
- a psychiatrist (when available),
- the university attorney,
- the Director of Human Resources and
- the Chief of University Police.