Go To ↓ Navigation & Information Other Information

Where To Refer

University Counseling Center
Student Life Human Resources
University Police
Individual might pose threat to self or others Major changes in behavior and/or
pattern of behaviors of concern
Student’s behavior is disruptive or of concern Employee’s behavior is disruptive or of concern Individual poses immediate threat to safety of self or others
Any concern about safety of the individual, yourself or others Interfering with functioning,
generally concerned,
indicate thinking about harming self or others,
discussion or situation is beyond what you feel qualified to assist with
Student behavior violates Code of Student Conduct Employee’s behavior violates Workplace Violence Policy Direct threat is made, has weapon or says has weapon, physical altercation has occurred or is threatened
Contact Director of OCM by phone at Ext. 4091 or by e-mail Tell individual you are concerned and want to help; offer to let them call from your office or call for them while they’re there; offer (if comfortable) to walk them to University Counseling Center; when call, if possible, let UCC know level of concern Contact  Student Life at Ext. 4530 Contact Director of Human Resources at Ext. 4050 Contact University Police emergency line at Ext. 4911
Call for consultation at Ext. 4091 Call for consultation with CD at Ext. 4429 or UCC at Ext. 4080 Call for consultation with CD at Ext. 4091 or Student Life at Ext. 4524 Call for consultation with CD at Ext. 4091 or HR at Ext. 4050 Call for consultation with CD at Ext. 4091 or UP at Ext. 4746

Please visit the University Counseling Center Website for more detailed information about referring distressed students.

Other wellness-related referral sources:

Reviewed 02/14Free via Skype

Go To ↑ Top