For exquisite food and first-class service, reserve your seat at the Chef John Folse Culinary Institute’s LeBistro. The completely student-run restaurant — located at the Carmel Inn, 400 East First Street, Thibodaux — allows advanced culinary students to create and execute a menu, greet and service customers, and perfect their skills in a restaurant setting. Students are exposed to all facets of a restaurant: the front of the house with setting and servicing tables, interacting with customers and providing an atmosphere for a memorable meal. In the back of the house, students serve in a variety of positions, anywhere from dishwasher to executive chef. LeBistro also gives the community the chance to interact with and enjoy meals prepared by some of the most sought-after aspiring chefs around.
Join us for dinner this FALL!
Below is a quick look at LeBistro’s Fall schedule (with serving style, cuisine, price and seating times noted).
- Wednesday, February 19 - Buffet /Cajun Creole/ $40
- Friday, February 21 – A la carte / $40
- Wednesday, February 26 – A la carte / $40
- Friday, February 28 – A la carte / $40
- Friday, March 14 – Russian Service / $60
- Wednesday, March 19 – Buffet / Cajun Creole / $40
- Friday, March 21 – A la carte / $40
- Wednesday, March 26 – A la carte / $40
- Friday, March 28 – A la carte / $40
- Wednesday, April 2 – Russian Service / $60
Make your reservations today! By dining with us, you’re helping support the Nicholls culinary program.
Advance reservations are required. Call 985-449-7114 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Reservations must be paid in advance and will be cheerfully refunded with 24-hour cancellation notice.