Nicholls redefines campus dining.
Forget typical, pre-prepared cafeteria food. The newly renovated Vernon F. Galliano Dining Hall will make you feel more like you’re dining in a restaurant.
A wide variety of options
Our dining staff is committed to variety, freshness and taste. The menus are designed to satisfy the appetites of everyone — from fast food junkies to health conscious vegetarians.
The Galliano Dining Hall features:
- Classic home-style entrees
- Cooked-to-order dishes
- Meals with international inspiration
- Deli items served on freshly baked breads
- Freshly baked pizza and pasta
- Grilled items
- Homemade soups
- A fresh fruit and salad bar
- Ice cream and freshly baked desserts
The Galliano Dining Hall will reopen for meals the afternoon of June 3rd.
For students, faculty, staff and community members without meal plans, Galliano Dining Hall accepts cash and credit cards.
|Special Dinners and Steak Night||$8.50|