Nicholls redefines campus dining.
The newly renovated Vernon F. Galliano Dining Hall offers the total eating experience. Forget typical, pre-prepared cafeteria food. You’ll feel more like you’re dining in a restaurant — except for one price you can eat all you want.
A wide variety of options
Our dining staff is committed to variety, freshness and taste. The menus are designed to satisfy the appetites of most everyone — from fast food junkies to health conscious vegetarians.
The Galliano Dining Hall features:
- An outdoor eating area
- 2 beverage stations
- Specialty serving stations for:
- Deli items served on freshly baked breads
- Freshly baked pizza and pasta
- Grilled foods
- Homemade soups
- Fresh fruit and salads
- Ice cream and freshly baked desserts
- Classic home-style entrees
- Meals with international inspiration
- New creations by our chef to meet your needs
- Cooked-to-order dishes
- Modern furniture and lighting
The Galliano Dining Hall will reopen for meals on June 3 in the afternoon.
For students, faculty, staff and community members without meal plans, Galliano Dining Hall accepts cash for meals. Prices (not including tax) are as listed below:
|Special Dinners and Steak Night||$8.50|