Living on campus is a great experience and affords residents a chance to be close to classes, the library, on-campus events, student organization meetings, athletic events, etc. The university encourages the Brady students to be active and involved in campus life. It is for this reason that the John A. Brady Residential Complex resident meal plans are planned for a busy students at all levels of their academic career.
PRICE PER SEMESTER (FALL & SPRING):
All students living in the residence halls must purchase a full meal plan. Below is a listing of meal plans that are available and sure to meet your busy lifestyle.
Housing and Food Service Meal Plan Options
Silver Meal Plan — $1445
- 19 Meal Plan with $175 Munch Money
- 15 Meal Plan with $190 Munch Money
- 10 Meal Plan with $245 Munch Money
Gold Meal Plan — $1530
- 19 Meal Plan with $250 Munch Money
- 15 Meal Plan with $265 Munch Money
- 10 Meal Plan with $320 Munch Money
Platinum Meal Plan — $1615
- 19 Meal Plan with $325 Munch Money
- 15 Meal Plan with $340 Munch Money
- 10 Meal Plan with $395 Munch Money
John A. Brady Residential Complex Apartments Meal Plans
Freshmen (30 Hours of Credit or Less) – Must purchase one of the full meal plans listed above.
Sophomores(30 to 60 Hours of Credit) – Must purchase one of the full meal plans listed above or may purchase the Bronze Meal Plan.
Bronze Meal Plan—$860
5 Meals per Week with $270 Munch Money
Juniors and Seniors (60 Hours of Credit or more) – May purchase one of the following meal plans:
- One of the Full Meal Plans listed above
- A Bronze Meal Plan listed above
- A $500 Declining Balance Plan