Living on campus is a great experience and affords residents a chance to be close to classes, the library, on-campus events, student organization meetings, athletic events, etc. The university encourages the Brady students to be active and involved in campus life. It is for this reason that the John A. Brady Residential Complex resident meal plans are planned for a busy students at all levels of their academic career.
PRICE PER SEMESTER (FALL & SPRING):
All students living in the residence halls must purchase a full meal plan. Below is a listing of meal plans that are available and sure to meet your busy lifestyle.
Housing and Food Service Meal Plan Options
Silver Plan $1,515.00 per semester
- 10 Meals, 5 days/$260 Munch Money
- 15 Meals, 5 days/$205 Munch Money
- 19 Meals, 7 days/$190 Munch Money
Gold Plan $1,600.00 per semester
- 10 Meals, 5 days/$335 Munch Money
- 15 Meals, 5 days/$280 Munch Money
- 19 Meals, 7 days/$265 Munch Money
Platinum Plan $1,685.00 per semester
- 10 Meals, 5 days/$410 Munch Money
- 15 Meals, 5 days/$355 Munch Money
- 19 Meals, 7 days/$340 Munch Money
John A. Brady Residential Complex Apartments Meal Plans
Freshmen (30 Hours of Credit or Less) – Must purchase one of the full meal plans listed above.
Sophomores(30 to 60 Hours of Credit) – Must purchase one of the full meal plans listed above or may purchase the Bronze Meal Plan.
Bronze Level $900.00 per semester (Brady Residents Only)
- 5 Meals, 5 days/$285 Munch Money
- Brady – declining balance $520.00 per semester
Juniors and Seniors (60 Hours of Credit or more) – May purchase one of the following meal plans:
- One of the Full Meal Plans listed above
- A Bronze Meal Plan listed above
- A $500 Declining Balance Plan