To begin the application process to the Nicholls Graduate School, individuals must submit the following at least one month prior to the semester of admission:
- Graduate Studies application form (apply electronically).
- Application fee of $20 (or $30 for international students), in the form of a check or money order payable to Nicholls State University.
Additionally, the following must be submitted to complete the application package:
- Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended, must be sent directly from those institutions. Download record request form.
- Official GRE score reports, must be sent from the Educational Testing Service to Nicholls State University.
- Applicants must be admitted to the Graduate School prior to applying to the Master of Education in School Counseling program. The following materials must be sent to the program director:
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling application form (download form)
- Three satisfactory letters of recommendation must be sent to:
Dr. Jessica Fanguy
Department of Psychology, Counseling and Family Studies
P.O. Box 2075
Thibodaux, LA 70310
Students must also complete a satisfactory personal interview with a Clinical Mental Health Counseling faculty member.
Visit the Nicholls catalog for more information regarding admission to the Clinical Mental Health Counseling Program.