To be admitted to the Master of Education in School Counseling program at Nicholls, applicants should possess and submit the following:
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum GPA of a 2.50 on all undergraduate coursework or a minimum GPA of 2.75 on the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework.
- A minimum score of 335 is required on the formula: GPA on last 60 undergraduate hours times 20, plus the GRE General Test score (taken after August 1, 2011).
- At least nine hours of Psychology, Education, or Family and Consumer Sciences coursework.
- Transcript and three letters of recommendation.
- An application to the School Counseling Program.
- Completion of a Criminal Background Check with “Certified Backgrounds”.