Each EMBA class is limited to 15 individuals. Therefore, admission is competitive, and candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible. Although the application candidate selection is over for the 7th session beginning in November 2013. The 8th EMBA class is expected to begin in Spring 2015.
Candidates should possess the following:
- A Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university.
- Three or more years of full-time professional experience, five preferred.
- Acceptable score on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). An applicant with significant and meaningful supervisory, technical, and/or budget responsibilities may request that the GMAT be waived as a requirement for admission to the EMBA Program. The request for the waiver shall be submitted in writing to the EMBA Director and clearly state the basis for the wavier. A current resume shall accompany the request. A final decision will be made by the Graduate Program & Instruction Committee.
- For international students only, a minimum Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) total score of 550 (or a minimum computer-based score of 213) and a listening comprehension score of 55.
- For Credential Evaluation Services – http://www.nicholls.edu/admission/undergraduate-admissions/international-students/evaluations/
When selecting candidates, the Graduate Business Programs and Instruction Committee considers each applicant’s career achievements, academic ability and motivation. For applicants required to take the GMAT, the test score is taken into consideration along with work experience and grade point average. All applicants are required to be interviewed by the Committee – the interview may be via telephone or in person.