AN INVESTMENT IN THE FUTURE
- Application is immediate. EMBA courses are designed to provide participants with business fundamentals they can use their next day at work.
- Learn how other businesses do it. Students in the EMBA program are successful, experienced professionals from various companies and career fields. Much instruction time is allotted for peers to discuss and compare their own real-world experiences. Participants return to their jobs with increased motivation and new ideas.
- The Nicholls College of Business aims to be second to none. The College of Business is accredited at the undergraduate and graduate levels by AACSB International — The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
A COST- AND TIME-EFFICIENT PROGRAM
- Work interruptions are minimized. EMBA students only attend classes every other Saturday and complete the rest of the work online on their own time. Participants complete the program in 18 months.
- Firms get their moneys worth. The EMBA program fees are $25,000. The cost is low compared to other EMBA programs in Louisiana, and the value is tremendous, especially considering the benefits employees will bring to work after each class and beyond.