The mission of Enrollment Services is to provide a high-quality support service to the academic units that carry out the university’s instruction and service programs, and to provide high-quality services to students. The following are guiding principles to govern all aspects of Enrollment Services.
- Improve the quality of undergraduate beginning students.
- Improve prudent utilization by students of all available financial aid resources and the effective use of financial aid resources in recruitment and retention of students consistent with campus enrollment goals.
- Increased quality and quantity of new transfer student enrollment.
- Improve phone, mail, electronic, and in-person services for prospective, continuing, transfer and returning students in all areas of enrollment services.
- Improve utilization and effectiveness of scholarships in recruiting and retaining students.
- Increase the number of Veterans enrolling at Nicholls.