Welcome to the Tuition and Fees section of the Nicholls State University website. Please follow the links on the left to navigate through the Tuition and Fees page where you can find helpful information regarding tuition and fees. If you need additional information or have any questions, please contact the Fee Collection Center at 985-448-4058 or email email@example.com.
If you are a Nicholls On-Line student or EMBA student, please go to the respective page for information regarding these programs. You can access Nicholls Online at http://www.nicholls.edu/nicholls-online/ and the Executive Master of Business Administration page at http://www.nicholls.edu/emba/.
All tuition and fees for Summer 2014 term are due no later than 11:15 a.m. on Friday, May 30, 2014 to avoid late payment charges. Once registered, students are immediately indebted to the university and it is the student’s responsibility to check his/her Banner account for fee information and amount due. If a registered student does not plan to attend Nicholls State University, he/she must “un-register” (drop all classes) no later than 11:15 a.m. on Friday, May 30, 2014. A late registration charge of $100.00 in addition to any applicable late payment charges will be assessed if registered after 11:15 a.m. Friday, May 30, 2014.
Please refer to the “Statement of Financial Obligation” page for information regarding the financial responsibility of students upon registration.
Spring 2014 Important Date
Monday, March 31, 2014
- Deferred payment charge of $125 assessed at 4:15 p.m. to accounts with a balance of $300 or more
Summer 2014 Important Dates
Friday, May 30, 2014
- Tuition & Fees are due by 11:15 a.m. to avoid late payment charge
- Final day to “un-register” (drop all classes) by 11:15 a.m. to receive refund of paid fees and to avoid late processing charges
- Late fee of $100 assessed to accounts not paid by 11:15 a.m.
- Late registration charge of $100 assessed if registered after 11:15 a.m. in addition to any applicable late payment charges
Monday, June 2, 2014
- Classes begin – Summer 2014 – Full Term & Mini Term A
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
- Deferred payment charge of $125 assessed at 4:15 p.m. to accounts with balance over $300
Wednesday, July 2, 2014
- Classes begin – Summer 2014 – Mini Term B
Friday, July 4, 2014
- University closed – Independence Day
Monday, July 7, 2014
- Classes resume – Full Term & Mini Term B