Welcome to the Tuition and Fees section of the Nicholls State University website. Please follow the links on the left to navigate through the Tuition and Fees page where you can find helpful information. If you need additional information or have any questions, please contact the Fee Collection Center at 985-448-4058 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a Nicholls On-Line student or EMBA student, please go to the respective page for information regarding these programs. You can access Nicholls Online at http://www.nicholls.edu/nicholls-online/ and the Executive Master of Business Administration page at http://www.nicholls.edu/emba/.
Students are indebted to the university immediately upon registration. Students are required to accept the FROA to register at Nicholls State University. Please click on the link below to view the FROA.
All tuition and fees for Winter 2015 session are due no later than 4:15 p.m. on Friday, December 11, 2015. Once registered, students are immediately indebted to the university. It is the student’s responsibility to check his/her Banner account for fee information and amount due.
All tuition and fees for Spring 2016 are due no later than 4:15 p.m. on Friday, January 15, 2016. Once registered, students are immediately indebted to the university. It is the student’s responsibility to check his/her Banner account for fee information and amount due.
Thursday, November 5, 2015
- Registration for winter session and spring term begins
Friday, November 20, 2015
- University Closes at 4:30 p.m. for Thanksgiving holidays
Monday, November 30, 2015
- Classes resume Fall 2015 term
Friday, January 15, 2016
- Tuition & Fees are due by 4:15 p.m.
Monday, January 18, 2016
- University closed – Martin Luther King holiday
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
- Classes begin Spring 2016 term
Monday, January 25, 2016
- Class schedule cancellation – 4:15 p.m. on accounts with outstanding balances over $300
Monday, February 8, 2016 – Tuesday, February 9, 2016
- University closed – Mardi Gras holiday
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
- No university classes – Ash Wednesday
Thursday, February 11, 2016
- Classes resume Spring 2016