If you are interested in Finance, you are in the right place.
- The Bachelor of Science in Finance is for students who want to gain extensive knowledge related to the management of wealth. The Bachelor of Science in Finance with a concentration in Financial Services Marketingcombines the knowledge of financial markets and institutions with professional selling skills. The curriculum includes senior-level courses in accounting, finance, and marketing among other general business course requirements.
- Finance majors are invited to join Beta Alpha Psi if they have:
- declared accounting or finance as their major,
- completed two years of college and one upper-level accounting or finance course,
- maintained a GPA of at least 3.0 in upper-level accounting or finance courses and
- an overall GPA of at least 3.0 or GPA of 3.25 or better on the most recent 30 hours.
Please visit the Beta Alpha Psi website: www.nicholls.edu/accounting/beta-alpha-psi
- The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration is designed for students who want to gain more than an introductory level of knowledge in multiple disciplines. Within the Business Administration degree, the following concentration is available.
In addition to the respective specific focus, each curriculum and concentration is designed to develop student communication, technological, critical thinking and ethical decision-making skills.