The mission of the Office of Financial Aid is to increase opportunities for student access to and success in higher education by helping students and their families seek, obtain, and make the best use of all financial resources.
- Provide courteous and efficient service to students, families, faculty, and staff.
- Assist qualified students in meeting their educational goals through effective utilization of scholarships and dissemination of scholarship retention information.
- Stimulate and promote valuable work experiences beneficial to the student, University, and the community.
- Further the University’s retention efforts through participation in a variety of service activities involving students, families, faculty, staff, and members of the community.
- Administer all student financial assistance awarded to ensure equity and consistency in the delivery of funds to students while complying with Federal, State, and Institutional regulations and guidelines.