International graduate students must:
- meet Nicholls Graduate School requirements,
- submit all college and university records at least 60 days prior to the semester of admission and
- submit the following minimum scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (if they are from non-English-speaking countries):
- a listening comprehension score of 55 and
- a total score of 550 (or computer-based total of 213) for biology, business and mathematics programs or a total score of 550 (or computer-based total of 173) for all other graduate programs.