Go To ↓ Navigation & Information Other Information


Administrative Forms:

Application for Membership on Graduate Faculty

Petition for Admission to Candidacy

Graduate Degree Audit

Petition for Extension of Time to Complete a Master’s Degree

Petition for Pursuit of Graduate Work as an Undergraduate Senior

Application of Appeal for Readmission after Second Suspension

Nicholls Thesis Policy and Guidelines

Thesis Checklist

University Graduate Catalog Changes

Application and Guidelines for Graduate Assistants (in the process of being updated)

Graduate Assistant applicants must also complete the following two forms: Unclassified Employment Application and Criminal Background Check. These forms are available online at http://www.nicholls.edu/human-resources/forms/.

Go To ↑ Top