All students living on campus are required to have a meal plan. The Residential Meal Plan options are designed to meet the needs of any active college student. Students have a choice of three meal plans, each with three different tiers. These provide a guaranteed number of meals per week.
There are three tiers of meal plans from which to choose. The 19 meals plan offers access to the cafeteria for any meal period. These are the ONLY plans that allow automatic access to EVERY meal served in the dining hall. The 15 meals plan allow the student to eat any fifteen meals during the course of a week, and the 10 meals plan allow for only ten meals each week. The 10 meal plan does not include meals on Saturday or Sunday.
The Silver, Gold, and Platinum meal plans all offer the same tiers of meals per week. The plans differ in the amount of Munch Money available. Munch Money is declining balance funds that are subtracted from your Munch Money account each time you select that payment option. The Munch Money value associated with the meal plan you choose is entered on your Colonel Card. Each time you make a Munch Money purchase, the amount of the purchase will be deducted from your declining balance. Munch Money may be used in any Campus Dining facility. Any balance remaining at the end of the semester does not carry over to the following semester.
The Bronze Meal Plan and the Declining Balance Plan are available only to La Maison residents.
Nicholls Dining offers meal plan options to allow students flexibility in their dining choices and to meet a variety of budgets. With an average of 117 days in a semester, students can be confident they will have delicious meals every day for about $12 per day.
Platinum Meal Plans—$1,615.00
- 19 Meal Plan with $325.00 Munch Money
- 15 Meal Plan with $340.00 Munch Money
- 10 Meal Plan with $395.00 Munch Money
Gold Meal Plan—$1,530.00
- 19 Meal Plan with $250.00 Munch Money
- 15 Meal Plan with $265.00 Munch Money
- 10 Meal Plan with $320.00 Munch Money
Silver Meal Plans—$1,445.00
- 19 Meal Plan with $175.00 Munch Money
- 15 Meal Plan with $190.00 Munch Money
- 10 Meal Plan with $245.00 Munch Money
Bronze Meal Plan – $860.00 (Only available to La Maison residents who have completed 30 hours)
- 5 Meal Plan with $270.00 Munch Money
Declining Balance Plan – $500 (Only available to La Maison who have completed 60+ hours or have completed at least four semesters of full time enrollment.)
- $500 in Munch Money
Break Plans - Mandatory for students requiring break housing and meals during the fall and spring semesters.
Silver Meal Plan - $1,680.00
- 10 Meal Plan with $245.00 in Munch Money
- 15 Meal Plan with $190.00 in Munch Money
- 19 Meal Plan with $175.00 in Munch Money
Gold Meal Plan—$1,770.00
- 10 Meal Plan with $320.00 in Munch Money
- 15 Meal Plan with $265.00 in Munch Money
- 19 Meal Plan with $250.00 in Munch Money
- 10 Meal Plan with $395.00 in Munch Money
- 15 Meal Plan with $340.00 in Munch Money
- 19 Meal Plan with $325.00 in Munch Money