The Brady Residential Complex apartments allow students to enjoy the conveniences of living on campus while enjoying their independence.
The apartment complex includes seven three-story brick buildings with 24 two-bedroom/two-bathroom apartments and 90 four-bedroom/two-bathroom apartments.
Each apartment includes:
- modern furniture (including full-size beds, sofa, chairs, dining room set, desks, dressers, end table and television stand)
- a full-size washer and dryer,
- basic cable,
- wireless Internet,
- local phone service,
- an equipped kitchen (including a refrigerator, microwave and stove) and
- individual alarm systems.
The Brady complex also includes:
- a landscaped courtyard,
- private parking,
- a clubhouse with media, game and meeting rooms,
- a fitness center,
- a resort-style swimming pool,
- a sand volleyball court and
- a convenience store
Unit Floor Plans:
Future of Brady:
The Brady Residential Complex, which opened in 2004, is a new housing option for upperclass Nicholls students. And Nicholls is dedicated to keeping its apartments looking modern, clean and as good as new.
In fall 2008, all apartments underwent a complete floor renovation. The original linoleum tile and carpet were replaced with wood laminate flooring and ceramic tiles.