The Office of Assessment & Institutional Research provides relevant and reliable university data to the campus community and its governing boards to affirm, guide and improve university governance and management.
The main functions of AIR include:
- Gathering data and transforming it into information
- Disseminating accurate information to University administrators
- Providing services to administration, faculty, staff and students
- Responding promptly to data requests
- Building surveys to improve university governance and management
CLICK HERE to access Digital Measures