Terms available: Fall, Spring, Full year
Open to Juniors, Seniors with a College of Business major.
Founded in 1871 in Le Havre, EM Normandie is one of the oldest business schools in France. Located in Normandie region, in the North West of France, in the heart of the English Channel economic area; the two campuses of Le Havre and Caen welcome about 2,600 french students and more than 400 international students from their 150 partner universities network.
Visit EM Normandie’s website for more information
International students can follow one of EM Normandie’s undergraduate programs:
- Bachelor in European Business (Taught in English)
- Bachelor in European Management (Taught in French)
- Bachelor in Marketing and International Business (Taught in English)
- Bachelor in Planner of international Logistic Services (Taught in French
- Grande Ecole Programme (Taught in French)
For information about the class offerings, refer to the International programs guide
The two campuses of EM Normandie are located in the centers of Caen and Le Havre and each include a library, a media center, computer rooms, sports facilities and students organizations offices.
Both campuses are located 2 hours from Paris. Le Havre is located in the sea side and Caen is located minutes away from the Normandie Beaches.
EM Normandie has partnerships with student residences in Caen and Le Havre. The international relations office helps students find accommodations.
1. Complete a Study abroad application form
2. Meet with your academic advisor to get approval for study abroad exchange program.
3. Turn in the application at International Students services in Student life;
4. Apply for a French student Visa.
French Student Visa Process
Please go on the following link: http://www.nicholls.edu/international/french-student-visa-process. You will know every step necessary to perform in order to obtain a French Student Visa.