presented by the Louisiana Center for Women and Government at Nicholls State University
May 3-4, 2012 • Renaissance Hotel • Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Dear Friends of LCWG,
The Louisiana Center for Women and Government is excited and ready to encourage hundreds of women, local business owners and entrepreneurs at this year’s conference. This is the only gathering of its kind, tailored made with opportunities for small businesses.
As a business owner interested in supporting economic growth and development in this state, we would like to offer you the opportunity to showcase your business and participate as an Exhibitor.
1) Exhibitors can show case their businesses, provide demonstrations and/or sell their products and services. The conference -offers a wide range of large and small businesses, non-profit organizations and service providers.
2) Attendees benefit from exhibitors, and educational sessions throughout the day.-Registration by mail, phone or online at LCWG website. For updates http:// www.nicholls.edu/lcwg/louisiana-womens-leaders-conference-on- small-business-entrepreneurship/
We invite you to join us by filling out the enclosed Exhibitor Application Form. With your support, we are confident that this year’s conference will provide a high quality, low-cost educational experience for women in Louisiana.
Laura M. Badeaux, Ph.D., Executive Director,
P. O. Box 2062
Nicholls State University
A day-long event with
• An exhibitor hall featuring a variety of businesses
• 8 business-related educational sessions such as legal, credit, financial and technology issues
• Round table discussions with Dr. Sam Bacharach, Professor, Cornell University, Best-Selling Author, Get them on Your Side and keep them on Your Side and others
• Welcome & keynote address
• Networking Business Luncheon Keynote: Moira Forbes, Publisher of Forbes Woman
• 2 Receptions and much, much more!
Conference Mission: To provide information which will enhance life altering decisions affecting the economic well being of women.
Who is the target audience?
Women who are thinking of starting, improving, or expanding a business.
May 3-4, 2012 • Baton Rouge, LA • Renaissance Hotel
EXHIBITOR APPLICATION FORM
1. BUSINESS INFORMATION
Name of Business
Please print information
City, State, Zip Phone_ Contact Person E-mail Address Company Website
2. EXHIBITOR at the CONFERENCE (1-day) Thursday, May 3, 2012 (1/2 day) Friday, May 4, 2012
|Do you plan on Exhibiting at the conference?Do you have special requests?||Yes Yes No||Thursday Explain:||Friday||Comments:|
3. EXHIBIT SPACE: All spaces are filled on a first come, first –serve basis. To assist us with the room layout, please check all that apply:
Our display is higher than 6 feet and/or our display requires electricity (Add $ ) to your total cost.
We will be selling products or services at the conference. If you are selling products/services, please provide one of the
Following sales tax # EIN# and/or
Social Security #
4. PAYMENT INFORMATION:
Exhibitor Fees (1 day & 1/2 day) $125.00
Tall Booth/Electricity Charge 35.00
Underwriting Sponsor (Yes/No)
Make Checks payable
Laura M. Badeaux, Ph.D., Executive Director, LCWG P. O. Box 2062
Nicholls State University
Table Specifications and Information:
• One (1) 8ft table cloth covered, no tubing or skirting
• Displays larger than 8ft table must pay for two adjoining exhibitor spaces.
• Set-up begins at 7:00a.m on
Thursday, May 3rd.
• Exhibitors space will close at noon on
Friday, May 4th.
• Exhibitors are responsible for securing belongings at all times: conference will not bear responsibility for goods / products at any time.