Alt HealthWatch™ focuses on the many perspectives of complementary, holistic and integrated approaches to health care and wellness. It offers libraries full-text articles for more than 180 international, and often peer-reviewed journals and reports.
In addition, there are hundreds of pamphlets, booklets, special reports, original research and book excerpts. Alt HealthWatch provides in-depth coverage across the full spectrum of subject areas covered by complementary and alternative medicine.
Information provided in this database should not be viewed as a means for self-diagnosis or a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- Introduction to EBSCOHost
- Basic Searching
- Reading an Article in EBSCOHost
- EBSCOhost Advanced Search – Guided Style Find Fields Tutorial
- Using the EBSCOHost Result’s List
- How to Create Journal Alerts
This database is funded through LOUIS: The Louisiana Library Network.