Biological Abstracts® is a complete collection of bibliographic references covering life science and biomedical research literature published from more than 4,000 journals internationally.
This database provides users with easy access to the latest information in virtually every life science discipline, and contains more than ten million archival records from as far back as 1969, with more than 370,000 citations added each year.
Most of the records include informative abstracts written by the author. This database is produced by Thomson Scientific, Inc.
- Introduction to EBSCOHost
- Basic Searching
- Reading an Article in EBSCOHost
- EBSCOhost Advanced Search – Guided Style Find Fields Tutorial
- Using the EBSCOHost Result’s List
- How to Create Journal Alerts
This database is funded through LOUIS: The Louisiana Library Network.