Environment Index™ offers deep coverage in applicable areas of agriculture, ecosystem ecology, energy, renewable energy sources, natural resources, marine & freshwater science, geography, pollution & waste management, environmental technology, environmental law, public policy, social impacts, urban planning, and more.
Environment Index contains more than 1,957,000 records from more than 1,700 domestic and international titles going back to the 1940s (including 1,125 active core titles) as well as more than 120 monographs. Environment Index also features an in-depth thesaurus, and author profiles will be provided for 6,500 authors in the discipline.
- Introduction to EBSCOHost
- Basic Searching
- Reading an Article in EBSCOHost
- EBSCOhost Advanced Search – Guided Style Find Fields Tutorial
- Using the EBSCOHost Result’s List
- How to Create Journal Alerts
This database is funded through LOUIS: The Louisiana Library Network.