Student Life strives to support the overall mission of the university in its efforts to provide a variety of academic and co-curricular opportunities that foster the advancement of our community’s core values which include the pursuit of knowledge, respect for diversity and a commitment to personal development and community service within the context of the university’s creed.
- To provide information, services and support for student learning and development.
- To collaborate with faculty in providing support services for student academic success.
- To encourage student participation in campus organizations and community service.
- To develop and promote leadership opportunities for students.
- To provide oversight and support for the Student Life departments responsible for campus safety, residence life, Greek life, parking services, judicial affairs and recreation and wellness.
- To provide 24-hour “on-call” response to student and parent/family concerns.