Studying how modern organizations function requires keeping up with the latest management concepts and issues.
The college’s general management degree grooms students to face challenges such as:
- growth in the services sector,
- globalization of organizations and
- increasing attention to societal and ethical concerns.
General Management Degree Plans:
- Degree Plan General Management 2012-2013
- Degree Plan General Management 2011-2012
- Degree Plan General Management 2010-2011
- Degree Plan General Management 2009-2010
- Degree Plan General Management 2008-2009
The management concentration is deliberately lacking in the specialties of the other concentrations. The curriculum is appropriate for students who must work with people, projects and objects on an almost equal basis, who plan to work where a less specialized education is preferred or who are undecided about their career choice within management.
Career opportunities exist in every business. Everyone needs a boss, right?