To be admitted into the Master of Business Administration program at Nicholls State University, applicants should possess the following:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Acceptable score on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). (Nicholls code 1B6BL44) or the GRE (Nicholls code 6221) www.ets.org
- For international students only, a minimum Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) total score of 550 (or a minimum computer-based score of 213) and a listening comprehension score of 55.
- For Credential Evaluation Services – http://www.nicholls.edu/admission/undergraduate-admissions/international-students/evaluations/
MBA applicants must:
- have a minimum GMAT score of 430 (450 starting Fall 2015).
- score at least 950 on the formula: GMAT total score plus 200 times the GPA earned on all work attempted while pursuing the baccalaureate degree OR
- score at least 1,000 on the formula: GMAT total score plus 200 times the GPA earned on the last 60 hours attempted while pursuing the baccalaureate degree.
- Official GMAT score report, must be sent from the Educational Testing Service to Nicholls State University (Institutional Code 1B6BL44).