Admission to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing programs is a self-managed application process:
- Application packets may only be obtained after attending a mandatory Nursing Information Session. At the information session, a deadline for packet completion will be given regarding either the fall or spring semesters. You will need to sign up to attend the Nursing Information Session. Sign-up begins in early February (for fall applications) and early September (for spring applications). Information regarding the Nursing Information Sessions can be found here!
- Students applying for admission will be reviewed by the Committee on Admissions, Progression, Scholarship and Honors for each respective program if all of the following are received by the advertised deadline:
- Application to the BSN Program
- LSBN Application for Permission to Enroll in a Clinical Nursing Course
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended
- Students applying will be formally notified of their admission status by mail.
Meeting the minimum requirements for admission does not guarantee admission to the BSN program.