To ensure an accurate listing of all student organizations and advisers, the university requires all student organizations to register annually with the Office of Student Organizations in the Bollinger Memorial Student Union. Due dates are set each semester for the return of the paperwork.
An organization is considered to be a “recognized” Nicholls State University student organization when the following annual reporting requirements are met:
Beginning of Fall semester – Due September 30th:
- Student Organization Officer and Membership Roster (update in CollegiateLink)
- Alcohol/Drug and Hazing Statement (to be reviewed and signed by all active members)
- Any changes in constitution, by-laws and/or stated purpose
End of Spring semester – Due April 30th:
- President’s Report 2014 (PDF) (an account of all functions and activities of the organization)
- Treasurer’s Report_2014 (a financial accounting for the organization)
Reminders of reporting requirements will be sent to the organization adviser on record.