TheStudent Organization Manual contains helpful information and guidelines for all student organizations who operate on campus.
Learn more about the following by downloading the manual:
- forming a new student organization
- Student Organizations Committee
- maintaining status as “recognized student organization”
- finances and records
- rules for conducting a raffle
- student organization activities and events
- scheduling facilities
- special procedures for on-campus, fundraising events (dances, block parties, songfest, talent shows, etc.) open to the public
- conduct at student organization sponsored events and activities
- student travel
- probation and suspension
- CollegiateLink User Manual
Fraternities and Sororities should also read Standards for Organizations – Fraternities and Sororities (PDF).