The mission of the Department of Student Organizations at Nicholls State University is to provide opportunities for students to pursue their personal, professional and academic goals in student-led organizations. To enhance their educational experience, students are encouraged to participate in group activities that allow them to develop personal and professional relationships, learn leadership and organizational skills and serve the community.
Increase the number of student organization advisors connected to Collegiate link to at least 75% by conducting two trainings and a “enrollment campaign”.
Increase student participation in cultural, educational and social activities through the use of timely dissemination of information, print (11) and electronic bulletin boards, social media and direct outreach to students.
Increasing the participation in the fall and spring student leadership conferences by direct marketing and partnering with RHA, Honors College, Greek Life, SGA, SPA, FHA and the athletic department.
Continue to promote green efforts at all student events through minimizing non-biodegradable items and increasing the use of biodegradable items, e.g., food containers and paper products.
- Students will have the opportunity to experience campus involvement through clubs and organizations.
- Students will have access to an array of diverse campus organizations to enhance their collegiate experience.
- Students will be attracted to Nicholls State University as their school of choice.
- Students will have a variety of out-of-classroom services and products that are desirable and fit their lifestyle needs.
- Students will stay at Nicholls and accomplish their academic endeavors.
- Students will be afforded outstanding services by the Auxiliary Services departments.
- Students will recognize Nicholls State University and the Auxiliary Services departments with great student satisfaction ratings on the ACT Student Satisfaction surveys.