Students who wish to form a new organization are required to submit the following items to the Office of Student Life:
- Intent to Organize Form (PDF) (This form must be filed and accepted by the Dean of Student Life. With the dean’s approval, the group may begin the organization process)
- New Student Organization Questionnaire (PDF)
- Constitution and/or Bylaws (Sample Constitution PDF)
- Student Organization Roster consisting of a minimum of 10 members
- A letter of acceptance from the person who will serve as faculty adviser
A representative from the Office of Student Organizations will meet with the adviser and officers of the proposed organization to discuss the activities, plans and goals, as well as reporting and policy compliance protocols.
Upon completion of procedures detailed above, the representative may recommend to the Student Organizations Committee that the group be granted probationary status for a period of one calendar year.