New BoR RFPs are available at Regents Web site. View available eligible disciplines and Important Deadlines
NSF Grant Application Webinar
“One of the most comprehensive grant-writing tools available today.”
- NSF Innovation Corps: Crafting A Successful 5-Page Proposal
- How to Produce a Winning NSF SBIR Phase I and Phase II Proposal
- Early-concept Grants for Exploratory Research (EAGER) at NSF
- Data Management Plans for Successful NIH and NSF Grants
Available Upon Request
IEEE PCS Professional Engineering Communication Series
A Scientific Approach to Writing for Engineers and Scientists
- Robert E. Berger, 2014
- This publication offers a unique perspective on how to build sentences, paragraphs, and longer pieces and apply them to common writing issues. The tools offered through this publication can be used to strengthen writing skills in regards to grant writing as well as any professional writing.
Available Upon Request
- Research Week 2016 Bring your bag lunch and learn more about the research being conducted by Nicholls faculty and students during Research Week 2015. View Research Week 2014 Photos
Download the Student Competition Instructions and Rubric 2015, Research Week_2015 poster instructions for more details.
For poster printing policy and guidelines, click here
Student Technology Fee Proposals for 2016 are due by 2:00 P.M. on Friday, TBA. Click here, Student Technology Fee Grant Proposal 2014-2015, to view Guide Sheet to Utilizing the Technology Fee and Explanation of Scoring. Click here for the Student Technology Fee Routing Form.
The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP) at Nicholls State University promotes and facilitates research and scholarly activities by assisting faculty and administrative staff in locating and securing external funding and moreover encourages the inclusion of undergraduate and graduate students in grant projects.
ORSP provides a central source of information on major governmental agencies, foundations and corporations that support research as well as pedagogical and creative activities. ORSP provides assistance with the conceptual development and planning of proposals. More specifically, the office assists in identifying potential extramural funding sources, developing proposal budgets and narratives, completing standardized application forms, assuring compliance with applicable federal and state regulations and negotiating grant awards and contracts. If you have questions about grants or the information on this Web site, please contact one of our staff members. Debi Benoit Director, Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs held its 10th Annual Research Week which highlighted research at Nicholls State University through Brown Bag Faculty Speaker Series and showcased an undergraduate and graduate research poster competition.
Watch the video below to hear about the exciting research our faculty at Nicholls are doing!!