SPIN is a pre-award searchable web-based system that includes a database of funding opportunities, a database of investigator profiles and a matching alert service.
- Create your profile and Search in SPIN
Funding opportunities geared toward your research and programmatic interests can be delivered automatically to your e-mail account via InfoEd SMARTS (The SPIN Matching and Research Transmittal Service). This service ensures that investigators are kept current on new funding opportunities, new and approaching deadlines and sponsor updates.
- Note: You may need to create a username and password to access SPIN. For additional information contact Debra LeJeune.
GrantsNet provides one-stop shopping for young biomedical scientists seeking information on fellowships and other funding support. It’s the world’s most extensive compilation of searchable data on medical and life science funding. This free program was developed jointly by Howard Hughes Medical Institute and the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
- Search GrantsNet.
Foundation Directory Online
Interested in diversifying your funding? Upgrade to the Professional plan level for profiles of philanthropic companies and grantmaking public charities.
You’ll also obtain access to other useful features that will help you visualize data and get the results you need even faster.
Benefits of upgrading include access to:
- More than 4,000 companies and 20,000 grantmaking public charities
- Over 1 million IRS Forms 990
- Nine databases, including grantmakers, companies, grants, 990s, news, jobs, RFPs, nonprofit literature, and IssueLab reports.
- Interactive maps and charts showing foundation grants by location or subject
To Log into Nicholls FDO account visit one of there locations:
Ellender Memorial Library – Contact Haley Johnson (985-448-4670) or email@example.com
Student Union- Contact Brenda Haskins (985-448-4518) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Café’ – Contact Lori Soule (985-448-4402) or email@example.com
The mission of the Foundation Center is to foster public understanding of the foundation field by collecting, organizing, analyzing and disseminating information on foundations, corporate giving and related subjects.
- Search the Foundation Center.
This site allows full-text searches of the Federal Register, which frequently provides complete guidelines and applications instructions for some federal programs.
- Search the Federal Register.