The Bachelor’s degree program in Petroleum Engineering Technology and Safety Management combines work experience and academic coursework to prepare students for management positions in the drilling, production, service, and supply segments of the petroleum industry.
The university awards the Bachelor’s of Science degree in Petroleum Services to the student who completes the course work listed below. The curriculum is designed for personnel employed in the petroleum industry or to those seeking employment in the petroleum industry while attending school.
Students may choose a concentration in Safety Technology (PSST) or Exploration and Production (PSEP) or both by completing the 21 hours of specified concentration courses.
- Exploration and Production Concentration (PSEP)
- Safety Technology Concentration (PSST)
- CLR – Computer Literacy Requirement
- GER – General Education Requirement
- OCR – Oral Communication Requirement
- UR – University Requirement