Go To ↓ Navigation & Information Other Information

Change of Name or Address

A Change of Name form must be submitted with a copy of an official document to substantiate a name change. Forms can be obtained in the Office of Records and Registration or downloaded from the Forms web page.

Students should update their addresses (physical and mailing) on the Banner Self-Service system. To update your billing address, please contact Fee Collection Office at (985-448-4058). Communications will be mailed to students at their address(es) currently on file.

Go To ↑ Top