Group Exercise classes are included in your membership to the Recreation Center. Please follow the steps to sign up for your desired class:
- Stop by the Customer Service Desk in the Recreation Center to obtain a class pass. The class pass is required to reserve your spot in your desired class. Each class pass will be available at noon the day before the start of the group exercise class and you must obtain a class pass for each class you wish to attend.
- You need to agree to a waiver. You will be asked to agree to a every time you sign up for a class.
- Bring your class pass with you to your desired class and hand back to the instructor. Members will not be admitted into the class five minutes after start time, even if you have a class pass.
Fall 2014 Group Exercise Schedule
12:05pm Colonel Core
12:05pm Power Yoga
12:05pm Colonel Core
- BODYFLOW is a combination of Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi that builds flexibility and strength leaving you calm and centered. Participants must bring a yoga mat. Instructors: Nicolle
- COLONEL CORE is 30 minutes of abdominal shredding and back strengthening. Instructor: Ashley
- ZUMBA is an easy to follow, Latin inspired, calorie burning, dance fitness party! Instructor: Kendall
- BODYPUMP includes low weight loads and high repetition movements, so you can burn fat, gain strength and quickly produce lean body muscle. Instructors: Shelli
- BODYSTEP uses a step and simple movements on, over and around the steps. Cardio blocks push fat burning systems into high gear followed by muscle conditioning tracks that shape and tone your body. This isn’t your grandma’s step class! Instructor: Amy
- BARRE is a 45 minute total body workout using ballet moves to lift your seat and tone your thighs. Instructor: Andie
- BOOTCAMP is a 1 hour class that is for all levels of fitness. Using timed segments this class allows you to push yourself to your own limits. Instructor: Ashley
New Classes for the Fall
- YOGA:45 is designed to give you 45 minute, mid-day stress relief while enhancing your flexibility, strength and balance. This class moves at a slower pace and is great for beginners! Please bring your own mat. Class will be around 75 degree to help you release toxins and get deeper into poses. Instructor: Andie
- POWER YOGA is designed for the intermediate Yogi. If you’ve been enjoying our Yoga classes regularly and want to grow deeper in your yoga practice, this is your class! Please bring your own mat. Class will be around 75 degree to help you release toxins and get deeper into poses. Instructor: Andie
- KICKBOXING is an energetic cardio class that allows you to punch, kick and strike your way to fitness! Instructor: Abby