Group Exercise classes are included in your membership to the Recreation Center. Please follow the steps to sign up for your desired class:
- Stop by the Customer Service Desk in the Recreation Center to obtain a class pass. The class pass is required to reserve your spot in your desired class. Each class pass will be available at noon the day before the start of the group exercise class and you must obtain a class pass for each class you wish to attend.
- You need to agree to a waiver. You will be asked to agree to a every time you sign up for a class.
- Bring your class pass with you to your desired class and hand back to the instructor. Members will not be admitted into the class five minutes after start time, even if you have a class pass.
Fall 2015 Schedule
*This schedule is subject to change and will continue to be updated
Small group training 8/19 and 8/25 at 6:30pm
12:05PM Yoga 2
5:00pm Yoga 1
12:05pm Colonel Core
12:05pm Power Yoga
5:15pm Bodyweight Blast
12:05pm Colonel Core
12:05pm Yoga 1
- BODYFLOW is a combination of Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi that builds flexibility and strength leaving you calm and centered. Participants must bring a yoga mat. Instructors: Nicolle and Lidia
- COLONEL CORE is 30 minutes of abdominal shredding and back strengthening. Instructor: David
- ZUMBA is an easy to follow, Latin inspired, calorie burning, dance fitness party! Instructor: Kendall
- BODYPUMP includes low weight loads and high repetition movements, so you can burn fat, gain strength and quickly produce lean body muscle. Instructors: Shelli
- BODYWEIGHT BLAST is a 1 hour class that is for all levels of fitness. Using timed segments and your own bodyweight, this class allows you to push yourself to your own limits. Instructor: Ashley
- YOGA 1 is designed for all levels and provides stress relief while enhancing your flexibility, strength and balance. Please bring your own mat. Class will be around 75 degree to help you release toxins and get deeper into poses. Instructors: Jenny and Melissa
- YOGA 2 is a spicier class designed for all levels. The instructor will help you take your practice to the next level with modifications for certain poses. Please bring your own mat. Class will be around 75 degrees to help you release toxins and get a deeper stretch. Instructor: Andie
- POWER YOGA is designed for the intermediate Yogi. If you’ve been enjoying our Yoga classes regularly and want to grow deeper in your yoga practice, this is your class! Please bring your own mat. Class will be around 75 degree to help you release toxins and get deeper into poses. Instructor: Andie
- INSANITY is 45 minutes of muscle searing exercise! Are you crazy enough to try it? Instructor: David
- SMALL GROUP TRAINING is a maximum of 5 members who work with one of our personal trainers to not only get a great workout, but to learn how to use equipment and set up your own workout. Instructors: Gage and Ashley