Beginning May 15, 2013, you can purchase a six-month membership for $50 per month as a dues paying member of the Nicholls Alumni Federation. If you are not an Alumni Federation member, you can join online for $25 a year(Nicholls Alumni Federation Membership).
- Verify your membership status at the Customer Service desk.
- Membership includes full access to:
- Weight training room
- Cardio fitness room
- Raquetball court
- Indoor walking/jogging track
- Group exercise classes
- Wellness seminars and programs
- Locker room facilities
- Other amenities include (additional cost associated)
- One-on-one personal training
- Overnight locker rental
- Towel service
- Guest passes can be purchased at the on-site customer service desk for a fee of $7 per visit.
- Guest should be at least 16 years of age and accompanied by a member.
- No more than two guests per day.
- A valid Colonel Card is required for admittance into the Recreation Center.
How to get a Colonel Card:
- First, purchase a Colonel Card for a one-time fee of $10. For more information, please visit Customer Service.
- Next, take your receipt to the Colonel Card Office, located in the Bollinger Memorial Student Union, room 19B, to receive your card.
Already have a Colonel Card? Bring your card to the Colonel Card office to be reactivated.
Colonel Card Office Hours:
8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Monday-Thursdays; 7:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Fridays
How to get a Parking Permit:
To ensure safe, quality parking for all Recreation Center members, we ask that all members obtain a parking permit.
You can purchase a parking permit for a fee of $25 per year. For more information, please visit the Customer Service desk.
Individuals who already have a valid parking sticker or tag do not need to purchase any additional parking permits.