Campus Affiliates include employees of Barnes & Noble Campus Bookstore, BTNEP, Sodexo and SLEC.
Beginning May 15, 2013, you can purchase a six-month membership for $25 per month.
- Verify your membership status at the Customer Service desk.
- Membership includes full access to:
- Weight training room
- Cardio fitness room
- Racquetball court
- Indoor walking/jogging track
- Group exercise classes
- Wellness seminars and programs
- Locker room facilities
- Other amenities include (additional cost associated)
- One-on-one personal training
- Overnight locker rental
- Towel service
- Guest passes can be purchased at the on-site customer service desk for a fee of $7 per visit.
- Guest should be at least 16 years of age and accompanied by a member.
- No more than 2 guests per day.
- A valid Colonel Card is required for admittance into the Recreation Center.
How to get a Colonel Card:
- Faculty and staff members in need of a Colonel Card, should contact the Colonel Card Office for instructions.
Colonel Card Office Hours:
8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Monday-Thursdays; 7:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Fridays
How to get a Parking Permit:
To ensure safe, quality parking for all recreation center members, we ask that all members obtain a parking permit.
Individuals who already have a valid parking sticker or tag do not need to purchase any additional parking permits.