Students enrolled in the Fall 2013 semester will have access to the rec center beginning August 17, 2013.
All currently enrolled students will have unlimited access to the Recreation Center starting September 29, 2012 at no additional cost.
- Membership includes full access to:
- Weight training room
- Cardio fitness room
- Racquetball court
- Indoor walking/jogging track
- Group exercise classes
- Wellness seminars and programs
- Intramural sports
- Locker room facilities
- Other amenities include (additional cost associated)
- One-on-one personal training
- Overnight locker rental
- Towel service
- Guest passes can be purchased at the on-site customer service desk for a fee of $7 per visit.
- Guest should be at least 16 years of age and accompanied by a member.
- No more than 2 guests per day.
- A valid Colonel Card is required for admittance into the Recreation Center.
How to get a Colonel Card:
- Any student in need of a Colonel Card, should contact the Colonel Card Office for instructions.
Colonel Card Office Hours:
8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Monday-Thursdays; 7:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Fridays
Parking at the Recreation Center:
To ensure safe, quality parking for all recreation center members, we ask that all members obtain a parking permit.
Individuals who already have a valid parking sticker or tag do not need to purchase any additional parking permits.